Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this competition, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this competition are governed by the law of Western Australia.
- Directors, employees, contractors and agents of HBF and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to participate in this competition.
- HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Gift details & conditions
- The promotion is only open to teams participating in the HBF Run for a Reason who have nominated a charity to raise funds for(Entrants).
- Gift: One (1) gift of a $1,000 donation to the Entrants choice of charity will be awarded to the team that records the largest number of participants to compete in the 2019 HBF Run for a Reason.
- In the event that two or more teams record the largest number of participants each Team will receive a $1,000 gift.
- The gift cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All other costs and expenses associated with the gift, beyond the specified gift components, will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
- The Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the gift.
- Substitute gifts will not be available, should Entrants be unable to use the gift at the allocated time.
- HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different gift in place of any gift referred to in these terms and conditions.
- The promotion will commence at 09.00am WST on Friday 1 February 2019 (Commencement Date).
- Entries for this promotion will close at 23.59 WST on Monday 6 May 2019 (Closing Date).
- No late entries will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
- All teams that enter in the HBF Run for a Reason between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date will be automatically entered into the promotion.
- The team that enters the largest number of paid participants, identified through completed entry forms, in the HBF Run for a Reason will be selected to receive the gift.
- The Entrants will be identified at 11.00 WST on Monday 13 May 2019 at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000.
- The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning Entrant/s will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by email.
- It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
- The Entrants may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
- The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
- All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any gift is not provided.
- Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
- Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a gift occurring between the publishing date and the date the gift is claimed.
- HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
- In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested.No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
- HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process.HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.